January 21, 2012

A Weekend in Savannah

My husband and I recently got back from an intimate wedding held in Savannah, GA. It was a beautiful wedding, and was held at a local bed & breakfast. Having never stayed at a bed & breakfast before we really didn't know what to expect.

We stayed at the Gastonian, where no two rooms are alike. Take a look at some of our photos below:


My husband and I had a wonderful time, it was almost like a honeymoon for us as well! If you ever are in Savannah, I would highly recommend it. 

We have only made it up to Savannah a handful of times, but a staple for us when we stop there is Rancho Alegre Cuban Restaurant. My husband grew up in Miami, and this is the closest Cuban restaurant to us.


If you are ever near Savannah visit Rancho Alegre. Best. Cuban Food. Ever.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More